All of our beard oils contain 7 main ingredients.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is great for keeping hair and skin moisturized with a healthy shine.
- Golden Jojoba Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory traits, making it a powerful cleansing agent.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes hair hydration, growth and prevents breakage with its natural healthy fats.
- Tea Tree Oil unclogs hair follicles allowing the roots to become nourished, while resisting against conditions such as dandruff, eczema, or other scalp conditions.
- Orange Bitter Oil contains Vitamin C which strengthens roots, stimulates hair growth, and prevents hair loss.
- Peppermint Supreme Oil contains menthol and has anti-inflammatory, and vasodilating properties. This improves circulation, and soothes irritants, while reducing hair loss.
- Grape Seed Oil is a nut-like oil in that it contains Linoleic Acid, Strengthening skin and hair, while reducing breakouts.
This specific beard oil contains these additional oils.
- Frankincense Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Rosemary Oil
Boost helps you kick start your day. This was formulated with thoughts of helping boost creativity.
Directions: After showering apply 3-5 drops to palm and distribute the oil evenly through slightly damp hair. Use a comb for better distribution. Add more if necessary depending on your hair length and density. A single 1 oz bottle generally lasts 12-16 weeks.
Our Bottles are UV Resistant, BPA Free, FDA Approved.
*Our beard oils are USDA Certified Organic.
This oil is very light. I used it for about 12 days and the entire bottle is almost gone. I have a 6 inch very thick beard so I require alot oil especially if it's on the lighter side. It did however feel and smell good and provided a nice luster to my beard. It doesn't leave my hands with excess oil on it. If you're into a lighter oil that isn't oily it's for you. If you have a thick coarse hair beard it's for you too but you have to use more. But these prices are reasonable so getting more isn't a problem.
I just received the oil in the mail, looks great, great labels, ingredients look good and has a nice peppermint scent. It seems like a good oil, will be throwing it in the beard later this week!
I received the bottle a beard oil, it arrived packaged very well so no complaints there. The beard oil itself has some great ingredients amd works exactly how it should. The oil works well and is a good light to medium weight oil. For the price you definitely get a quality oil. Thanks again Texas Beardsman for hooking me up!