All of our beard oils contain 7 main ingredients.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is great for keeping hair and skin moisturized with a healthy shine.
- Golden Jojoba Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory traits, making it a powerful cleansing agent.
- Hemp Seed Oil promotes hair hydration, growth and prevents breakage with its natural healthy fats.
- Tea Tree Oil unclogs hair follicles allowing the roots to become nourished, while resisting against conditions such as dandruff, eczema, or other scalp conditions.
- Orange Bitter Oil contains Vitamin C which strengthens roots, stimulates hair growth, and prevents hair loss.
- Peppermint Supreme Oil contains menthol and has anti-inflammatory, and vasodilating properties. This improves circulation, and soothes irritants, while reducing hair loss.
- Grape Seed Oil is a nut-like oil in that it contains Linoleic Acid, Strengthening skin and hair, while reducing breakouts.
This specific beard oil contains these additional oils.
- Frankincense Oil
- Cedar Wood Oil
- Rosemary Oil
Californian Coast was inspired by the beach like aroma this beard oil scent gives off.
Directions: After showering apply 3-5 drops to palm and distribute the oil evenly through slightly damp hair. Use a comb for better distribution. Add more if necessary depending on your hair length and density. A single 1 oz bottle generally lasts 12-16 weeks.
Our Bottles are UV Resistant, BPA Free, FDA Approved.
*Our beard oils are USDA Certified Organic.
A marvelous, straight up outdoors--evergreen/woodsy scent with a nice twist of orange to give a layer of complexity to the oil. I'd advise anyone to try the samplers the website provides. It's a customer friendly, inexpensive way to smell a range of great scents and find those you want to wear daily.